Our mission is to work in partnership with the City to protect and enhance the quality of life for all who live, work, or visit our community. This is to be achieved by:
- Maintaining public peace and order through fair and impartial enforcement of the law;
- Fostering an environment of cooperation and trust within our organization and the community;
- Conducting public business efficiently and effectively;
- Challenging the future with a spirit of optimism and innovation; and
- Valuing our employees as or most important resource.
Our effectiveness in accomplishing this mission will be measured by the absence of fear of crime in our neighborhoods and by the level of respect for our efforts.
If you need to see a Police Officer or need information, please call the Cedarburg Police Department at (262) 375-7620.
Call 911 if your call is an emergency.
Department Staff Last Updated: January 17, 2020