ADLAI HORN PARK, N62 W5865 Columbia Road. The tennis courts are available for rent or open public use.
BOY SCOUT HOUSE, W62 N715 Riveredge Drive, is available for rent. Kitchen facilities are included.
CEDAR CREEK PARK, N52 W5882 Portland Road, has five areas for reservation. Rental of Area #1 must include the picnic shelter. Area #2 must include reservation of the bandshell. The park also has playground equipment and a restroom building.
CEDAR POINTE PARK, W75 N448 Wauwatosa Road, has an open air picnic shelter for reservation. The park also has a basketball court, baseball field, restroom building, and playground equipment.
CENTENNIAL PARK, W68 N851 Evergreen Boulevard, has three areas for reservation. Rental of Area #1 must include reservation of the gazebo. The park also has playground equipment and a restroom building. The Community Pool is located in this park. Reservations of the pool and its sand volleyball courts are handled by the Pool Manager.
WILLOWBROOKE PARK, N97 W6375 Lexington Street, has two areas for reservation. The park also has playground equipment, a baseball field, and a restroom building.
ZEUNERT PARK, N28 W5600 Lincoln Boulevard, has an open air shelter for rent. The park also has playground equipment, two baseball fields, and a restroom building. The tennis courts are available for rent or open public use.
Park and Shelter Reservations
The Cedarburg Parks and Recreation Department issues park and shelter reservations for Boy Scout House, Cedar Creek Park, Cedar Pointe Park, Centennial Park, Willowbrooke Park, and Zeunert Park. Reservations are accepted the first business day in January. The fee varies depending on the area and/or facility reserved. Non-Resident fees apply to any company or person not residing within the corporate boundaries of the City. Anyone desiring use of a specific park area for the particular group; or anyone who wants to bring beer and/or wine coolers under 6% alcohol by volume into a public park must apply for and obtain a Park Reservation Permit. Application must be made and paid for at least 3 working days in advance to insure your reservation. Any reservation cancelled prior to the date will be subject to a $10 service charge. No hard liquor is allowed in the parks. Groups over 250 people need to apply for a special use permit.
We ask that all users follow the listed guidelines:
- No person shall operate any off-the-road vehicles, motorcycle, snowmobile, trail bike, all-terrain vehicle, truck or other motorized vehicle in any park, playground, or public area.
- Pets are prohibited in all City parks. Dogs are allowed on Park Paths Only.
- No person shall operate or play any private or commercial amplifying system unless specific authority is first obtained from the Chief of Police, as permitted in the City Noise Ordinance Sec. 11-2-9(d).
- Boating of any type is prohibited on lagoons in City parks.
- No person shall bathe, swim or wade in Cedar Creek, or any quarry within or adjacent to any public park in the City.
- Parking is not allowed in any of the parks. Please park vehicles on the street.
To rent a park please stop in the Parks, Recreation & Forestry office located in the lower level of City Hall to pick up an application or feel free to call 262-375-7611 to check availability.