Click here for a listing of available commercial space.
Are you interested in opening a new business in Cedarburg? Do you have an existing business that you have been thinking about relocating or expanding? Do you know someone who wants to open a business, but needs help finding a location in Cedarburg and working through the requirements to start a small business.
Cedarburg is the ideal location for your business, and the Economic Development Office is ready to assist you with your new venture! We are proud of our beautiful city and we are ready to welcome your business! Here are just a few of the reasons to do business in the City of Cedarburg:
- Historic Downtown Cedarburg is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places with over 100 buildings (many made of limestone and Cream City brick) considered historically significant.
- Cedarburg was voted Wisconsin’s Best Shopping Town and Wisconsin’s Most Distinctive Architecture by 2008 Wonders of Wisconsin.
- The City of Cedarburg was named in the prestigious Forbes Magazine Top 11 list of Prettiest Towns in America for 2011.
- M Magazine, Milwaukee’s Lifestyle Magazine, named the City of Cedarburg as one of Metro Milwaukee’s BEST neighborhoods in their August 2011 edition.
- Cedarburg Chamber of Commerce and Cedarburg Merchants Organization – two organizations offering support and membership for local businesses.
- Thriving arts community with many artists in residence; two unique venues showcasing live entertainment – the Cedarburg Cultural Center and the Cedarburg Performing Arts Center.
- Cedarburg Festivals and other events – Each year thousands of people come to Cedarburg for our annual festivals, including Winter Festival, Strawberry Festival, German Festival, Wine and Harvest Festival and Oktoberfest.
- Visitor Destination – Many people travel from out of town to stay at our two historic Bed & Breakfast Inns, to shop downtown, tour the Cedar Creek Winery and enjoy the Festivals and Art events.
- Cedarburg is located 30 minutes north of downtown Milwaukee, just off Interstate 43.
- The City is designated as a Tree City USA.
The mission of Cedarburg’s Economic Development Office is to encourage new business, as well as retention and expansion of existing businesses in Cedarburg. Our goal is to strengthen and enhance Cedarburg’s image as a charming, accessible, historic city that offers great shopping, dining, and unique venues to enjoy the arts.
Become part of a thriving downtown business community – join us in Cedarburg!
The December 2012 issue of Midwest Living Magazine lists Cedarburg as one of the best Christmas shopping destinations in the Midwest
Cedarburg has been name 2014 eCity of Wisconsin by Google.
Economic Development Coordinator
Located in Cedarburg City Hall
P.O. Box 49
W63 N645 Washington Ave.
Cedarburg WI 53012
Phone: (262) 387-2050
Fax: (262) 387-2051